Knight-Webb Solicitors are Unfair Dismissal Law experts providing advice for many areas of Discrimination in the workplace including Race Discrimination, Age Discrimination, Disability Discrimination and Sex Discrimination.
It is unlawful for an employer to subject a worker to a detriment or dismissal for making a protected disclosure. Such a dismissal will be automatically unfair and there is no qualifying period of employment.
A qualifying disclosure is information, which in the reasonable belief of the worker shows at least one of the following:
- That a criminal offence has been committed, is being committed or is likely to be committed
- That a person has failed, is failing or is likely to fail to comply with any legal obligation to which he is subject
- That a miscarriage of justice has occurred, is occurring or is likely to occur
- That the health or safety of any individual has been, is being or is likely to be endangered
- That the environment has been, is being or is likely to be damaged
- That information tending to show any matter falling within any one of the preceding paragraphs has been, is being or is likely to be deliberately concealed.
Employment Discrimination Specialists in London
Knight-Webb Solicitors have a wide range of experience in Employment Law and are experienced in handling Employment Tribunal Claims, Employment Discrimination at Work and Unfair Dismissal. We are also members of the Employment Lawyers’ Association and so have a very detailed knowledge and a vast amount of experience of this area.
Contact Knight-Webb, Whistleblowing at Work Specialists in London
We operate throughout London, providing Whistleblowing at work advice and services as employment law specialists in London. Please Contact Us on 0207 207 6195.